Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hola

Hey y'all,


My English is getting worse the longer I am out here, lol. Suddenly my "ing's" are starting to disappear. Now instead of sitting and doing emails I am sitt'in and doing emails. I am doing my best to keep from getting to lazy with my English but its hard work. And I found out that for the rest of this transfer at least, maybe longer, these emails will be very short because my companion has very little friends or family that emails him so sitting here while I email is hard on him. Depending on what happens in two weeks with transfers will decide how long these need to be kept short.

I will go ahead and tell all of you some great news though before I get going. Last Sunday Pedro came to church and we got to meet him. He has been an eternal investigator for the past two years but for the past 7-8 months had disappeared and no missionaries have seen him. We met with him last week and talked about his concerns and why he has not been baptised and the spirit was very strong. He knows everything that he has been taught is true, stopped drinking, no longer hangs out with his friends that were bad influences, and enjoys church, but it sounds like he was worried others did not really WANT him to be baptised. After our talk with him he agreed to prepare for baptism on the 18th of next month! It is such a miracle. Not only is it the first baptism is way over a year, but Pedro is finally going to be able to enjoy the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost and in a year he will be able to receive the blessings of the temple. WOW :-)

Well I need to get going, but I love you all and you are in my prayers,

Love,

Elder Inman

No comments:

Post a Comment